Self Catering Accommodation in Strand
Enjoy the lovely golden beaches. Day trips to Hermanus to do some whale watching, Stellenbosch to do the wine route and Franschoek to try some world class cuisine is on the to do list here. There are lovely farm stalls to visit in the area. Cape Town is also only a 25 minute drive.
STRAND IS A POPULAR HOLIDAY DESTINATION AND HAS A LOT TO OFFER TO HOLIDAY MAKERS:
- lovely safe beaches
- fishing and diving (boat slipway within 2 km
- hiking trails (less than 5km) with bird watching
- golf course (less than 1km)
- 25 minutes from the Cape Town International Airport
- 50m from waterslide, trampolines and mini golf course
- shopping centre and medical centre less than 2km
- restaurant less than 1km
- take the scenic Sir Lowry's Pass and visit Hermanus (whale watching in season), Kleinmond, Betties Bay and Gansbaai.
- do the Stellenbosch Wine Route
- experience the world renownd cuisine o Franschoek
- visit the craft market in Somerset West and Stellenbosch
- pack a picnic basket and visit Vergelegen Estate
- do the farm stall route and visit all the lovely farm stalls in the area
- take the kids to Monkey Town and Blue Rock ski resort (contact nrs in apartment)
- climb Table Mountain or take the cable car
- do the Hop on Hop off bus route. It takes you to 17 different tourist attractions in and around the mother city incl V&A Waterfront, Aquarium and Camps Bay beach.
- have a picnic at Kirstenbosch. During the summer season they have free concerts on sunday evenings.
- visit the Gordons Bay harbour and buy fish and chips at the nearby shop (detail on request).
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA COST AND PRIOR ARRANGEMENT IS NECESSARY:
- baby sitting
- cleaning service
- airport transfers
- boat trips
- fishing trips
- water sports
- 4x4 trips
- picnic baskets
Rates are kept as affordable as possible and therefore the following info is required for an accurate quote:
- number of guests
- duration of stay - special rates for longer stays
- time of year